Adipex or Phentermine is one of the most commonly prescribed appetite suppressant or diet pills prescribed as an initial choice of prescription weight loss drug in addition to a reduced calorie diet and increased physical activity by over 95% of weight loss doctors.
W8MD’s Adipex Phentermine Doctors
* What is Phentermine?
Phentermine is a prescription diet pill or appetite suppression approved for short term use for suppressing the appetite, increasing metabolism and help one lose weight in addition to a reduced calorie diet and increased exercise.
What class of drugs does Adipex – P or Phentermine belong to?
* Who can take Phentermine or Adipex for weight loss?
* What dose does Phentermine or Adipex – P come?
Phentermine is available at the following doses
- Phentermine 15 mg capsules
- Phentermine 30 mg capsules
- Phentermine 37.5 mg tablets
* How often do I take Phentermine?
Phentermine is usually taken once a day preferably in the morning although some diet doctors prescribe it for more than once a day at times based on your individual situation.
* How do I take Phentermine?
Phentermine is usually taken with food or before meals.
* How long is Phentermine prescribed?
Phentermine is approved for short term use (few weeks) although many weight loss doctors might prescribe for as long as it takes, to help one reach their weight loss goals.
* Where can I find a doctor that will describe Phentermine for me?
While most weight loss doctors or diet doctors that practice obesity medicine might be familiar with prescribing Phentermine, you want to find an experienced and well trained weight loss doctor that can not only prescribe Adipex when appropriate but also guide you on your diet for optimal and safe weight loss. W8MD medical weight loss centers of America’s weight loss physicians are familiar with use of Phentermine and other weight loss medications when appropriate.
* What is the cost of Phentermine?
When looking at the cost of Phentermine, you need to look at the cost of the weight loss doctor consultation that allows you to get the prescription medication. Most weight loss doctors charge anywhere from $100.00 to 500.00 consultation fee before they can prescribe Adipex – P or any other diet pill. Although some weight loss doctors include this medication in the consultation fee, some might not and just give you prescription that can cost an additional $30.00-$60.00 a month.
What is the cheapest way to obtain legal Phentermine or Adipex?
At W8MD medical weight loss centers of America, the medication Adipex – P or Phentermine is included in the biweekly program cost of about $45-60.00 on top of accepting insurance for the weight loss physician consultation thus making it one of the most affordable, and cheapest prescription Adipex for the appropriate patients in addition to instructions on low calorie diet and exercise.
* What are the side effects of Adipex?
- dry mouth
- unpleasant taste
- increased blood pressure
- heart palpitations
- shortness of breath
- chest pain
- swelling of the legs and ankles
- difficulty doing exercise that you have been able to do
You may experience some side effects not listed above and some Phentermine side effects can be serious, so call your doctor if you experience any side effects.
* How is Phentermine taken?
Phentermine is taken by mouth before meals usually once or twice a day.
* Who manufactures Adipex-P?
Gateway Pharmaceuticals, a division of TEVA pharmaceuticals, manufacturers Adipex-P although many others manufacture it generically.
Ask your weight loss doctor about Adipex to see if it is appropriate for you to take. Some questions to consider including the following:
* Is Adipex effective in helping reduce hunger and cravings?
For most people that take Phentermine, it does help reduce hunger, increase metabolism, and reduce food cravings.
* Does Phentermine help burn fat?
While it depends also on your diet, the best way to burn fat is to be on a reduced calorie, reduced carbohydrate diet under medical supervision with or without appetite suppression.
* Does Adipex P help me with food cravings?
It might help reduce food cravings as it reduces interest in food.
* Is Phentermine safe to take for me?
That is a question your weight loss physician should answer after performing a thorough history and physical examination on you.
* What precautions medications can be taken while taking Adipex?
Please tell your doctor of all other medications you currently take so they can check if there is a possible drug interaction.
* What type of doctors are experienced in Adipex?
Physicians trained in the new field of obesity medicine are considered the most expert physicians on offering valid and legal prescription Phentermine.
* What about the combination of Phentermine and Topiramate like in Qsymia?
Of all the weight loss medications and combinations, the new diet pill combination of Phentermine and Topiramate such as in the new diet pill, Qsymia, seems to by far the most effective in terms of the amount of weight loss seen on patients taking it, according to Dr. Prab R. Tumpati, MD, a leading weight loss physician and founder of W8MD medical weight loss centers of America.
* Overdosage of Phentermine
* How does Phentermine look like?
* What is the cost of Phentermine?
At W8MD medical weight loss centers, Phentermine or Phentermine with Topiramate, are included in the two weekly cost of the weight loss program of $50.00 in addition to accepting insurance for the weight loss physician visits.
* Is Adipex the best initial weight loss prescription medication prescribed by doctors?
For most weight loss doctors, Phentermine remains the best initial choice of weight loss medications as it has been on the market longest as a diet pill or appetite suppressant.
* Contra-indications or who should not take Adipex-P?
- History of cardiovascular disease (e.g., coronary artery disease, stroke, arrhythmias, congestive heart failure, uncontrolled hypertension
- During or within 14 days following the administration of monoamine
- History of drug abuse
- Agitated states
- Nursing mothers
- Known allergy to any of the active or inactive ingredients
Locations for Phentermine or Adipex prescribing W8MD weight loss doctors
Most W8MD Medical Weight Loss Centers of America’s weight loss clinics do offer Adipex-P or Phentermine as one of the options to help one lose weight in addition to diet and exercise and may be prescribed when medically appropriate after an in person consultation with our weight loss physician.
W8MD medical weight loss centers of America has locations in many states and cities including but not limited to New York City, Greater Philadelphia, King of Prussia, PA, New Jersey and other places. For a list of the current W8MD medical weight loss centers locations, please visit W8MD medical weight loss centers website.
Poly-Tech Sleep & W8MD’s King Of Prussia Phentermine Weight Loss Center
987 Old Eagle School Rd, Ste 712, Wayne, PA, 19087 (King of Prussia)
Our farthest patient for help losing weight comes from Delaware! Testimonials
2003, Bath Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, 11214.
Our farthest weight loss patient comes from Dallas, Texas! Testimonials
New! W8MD Weight Loss Program in Long Island, NY
We are pleased to announce that the popular W8MD’s Weight Loss Centers of America’s physician weight loss program is now available at
- Phentermine weight loss, Physician weight loss NYC, Weight loss Philadelphia
- Very low calorie diets, fast weight loss
- Appetite suppressants or Diet pills, Adipex, Phentermine/Topiramate, Qsymia, Belviq, Contrave or Saxenda.
* W8MD Medical Weight Loss Centers of America’s Locations for Phentermine or Adipex
* Testimonials and success stories for Phentermine weight loss
* New Jersey Adipex Weight Loss Clinic