Welcome to the W8MD’s Greater Philadelphia Rapid Weight Loss Plan* is designed to anybody that is overweight or obese lose weight under physician supervision using evidence based measures for weight loss in Philadelphia.
Weight loss Philadelphia – what measures to take?
Evidence Based Weight Loss in Philadelphia
Unlike the many “fad diets”, our physician weight loss program only uses clinically proven measures to lose weight under careful obesity medicine educated and experienced weight loss physicians for fast weight loss results.
No Surgery Weight Loss in Greater Philadelphia Area
Our weight loss programs are non-surgical and are considered one of the safest ways to lose weight under careful physician supervision
As most W8MD physician weight loss centers accept most health insurances for the physician weight loss visits with minimal additional cost of $50.00 biweekly that includes weight loss medications if dispensed in office, our weight loss program happens to be one of the most affordable way to lose weight fast in greater Philadelphia area.
What makes our weight loss program unique?
- At W8MD Medical Weight Loss Centers of America, we offer a wide range of fast, sustainable and safe medical weight loss programs administered by a team of weight loss doctors who make your health, well being, and satisfaction a priority.*
- Our goal is to not only help you lose weight fast and achieve your ideal weight quickly and efficiently, but guide you through the development of healthy habits designed to last a lifetime.*
- Our weight loss clinic staff is multidisciplinary and ready to help you tackle your weight loss goals with mental, physical, sleep and emotional support.
- Our customized weight loss programs in greater Philadelphia area in are flexible and will set you up for success regardless of your goals.*
- We work with most insurance plans for physician weight loss visits with minimal administrative cost of $50.00 biweekly that includes any weight loss diet pills if dispensed in office
- We offer affordable and delicious meal replacement weight loss supplements for fast weight loss results. Costing as little as *2.15 per meal replaced, our weight loss supplements are not only affordable, but can also be a potential cost saving even when compared to home prepared grocery food ingredient costs!
Our weight loss doctors, medical assistants, counselors and other staff will work with you to determine the right weight loss program for you that fits your needs.
What Makes W8MD Medical Weight Loss Centers Program in Philadelphia Different?
- We believe our patients looking for proven ways to lose weight have unique needs that must be evaluated on an individual basis
We consider each patient’s lifestyle, body weight, eating habits and other factors in order to create a custom program that will help you achieve success.
We encourage our patients to meet with our nutritionists and doctors on a regular basis in order to maintain their weight loss long after the program is complete
- We will not blame our patients but will work with them to understand what is causing them to gain weight and work with them to devise a personalized plan that suits their needs for best weight loss results!
What to Expect At Our Weight Loss Physician Consultations:
- Free consultation with one of our weight loss physician in order to know exactly what the program entails.
Though results can vary, most patients experience significant weight loss in a short amount of time with our “Rapid Weight Loss Program.”*
A specially formulated diet that is low carbohydrate, low in fat, and high in healthy fruits, vegetables, and proteins with or without weight loss meal replacement supplements.
- Address any underlying causes of weight gain including insulin resistance, sleep related factors, medications, stress eating, food addiction etc.
Support, nutritional weight loss counseling and medical supervision from our team of experienced weight loss specialists.
- Weight loss maintenance once your reach your weight loss goals involving a follow-up diet plan that introduces certain foods back into the system in a way that stabilizes weight.
NOTE: Results may vary. Please read the disclaimer at the bottom of this web page.
Our Unique Physician Weight Loss Programs:
- We specialize in physician-supervised medical weight loss programs — customized for YOU
- What is it that makes so many diets end in failure? With most traditional weight loss programs there is a belief that there is only one diet for everyone. These diets don’t take into consideration your individual characteristics that make you who you are. We believe that this lack of personalization makes sustaining the diet long-term nearly impossible and sets patients up for failure — time and time again.
- At W8MD Medical Weight Loss Centers of America we believe that each individual’s body weight, eating habits, lifestyle and other personal factors are an important part of their weight loss journey and we work hard to create customized plans to suit each of our patient’s personal needs. We want to ensure that each of our patients is able to realistically commit to their program and we recommend programs we believe our patients can adhere to and be successful — the first time around.
- Personalized Weight Loss Plans are available to each of our patients in order to best fit their individual weight loss needs.
- Given the bidirectional nature of sleep disorders and weight gain, we address these inter related fields together for best weight loss results!
Weight Loss Prescription Medication Options
For fast weight loss results*, our weight loss physicians in greater Philadelphia can prescribe FDA approved weight loss medications including the new and traditional diet pills when needed in addition to a low calorie diet and increased physical activity!
- Contrave (Bupropion and Naltrexone) – Brand new weight loss medication
- The latest weight loss drug FDA approved in December of 2014, Saxenda
- Phentermine and Topiramate (Qsymia) – New diet pill! (Phentermine and Topiramate is one of the most popular and most effective weight loss medications) for fast weight loss!
- Lorcaserin (Belviq) – New weight loss medication FDA approved in June of 2012.
- Phentermine (Adipex)
- Topiramate (Topamax)
- Phendimetrazine (Bontril)
- Diethylpropion (Tenuate)
- Xenical and others
Due to popular demand, acceptance is limited in our insurance physician weight loss program at this time on a first come, first serve basis in our Philadelphia, New York City or Wayne PA weight loss locations.
W8MD offers clinically proven 800-1200 Calorie VLCD(Very Low Calorie Diets) and Low Calorie Diet plans under careful medical supervision.
Weight Loss Program Reviews And Success Stories
Locations for W8MD Physician Weight Loss Centers
Poly-Tech Sleep & W8MD’s King Of Prussia Weight Loss Center
987 Old Eagle School Rd, Ste 712, Wayne, PA, 19087 (King of Prussia)
Our farthest patient for help losing weight comes from Delaware! Testimonials
W8MD Weight Loss Centers are also available in other states including New Jersey, New York City and is expanding in to many other states in the United States. Please check our main site http://www.w8md.com for a list of all the W8MD weight loss centers.
- Insurances Accepted
- Weight Loss Services Offered
- Weight Loss Medication Options
- Weight Loss Supplements
- Elipse Gastric Balloon Pill – New FDA Approved No-Surgery, No Endoscopy, Weight Loss Balloon Pill