W8MD Medical Weight Loss Centers Services.[table “2” not found /]
Our physician supervised, no-surgery, medical weight loss program in Philadelphia, New Jersey and New York City offers comprehensive medical weight loss management services under careful physician supervision.
Using evidence based, non-surgical weight loss, our weight loss physicians specialized in treating the underlying causes of weight gain as opposed to treating the symptoms.
We believe that most people do have certain underlying causes for their weight gain – be it insulin resistance that affects up to 71% of the entire population, stress, lack of proper sleep, medications, hormonal factors, nutritional deficiencies, food allergies, genetic factors and whole host of other factors that lead to food cravings, and weight gain.
Instead of the traditional approach of blaming the patient or victim, our weight loss physicians spend time, do any tests that might be required in order to understand the true causes of weight gain so we can treat those to reverse the weight gain!
We focus on treating and reversing insulin resistance, acanthosis nigricans, skin tags, abdominal or belly fat, food cravings, carb cravings, metabolic syndrome, diabetes management and diet for diabetes, weight loss diet for diabetics, medical nutrition therapy, sleep apnea and other sleep disorder management, cholesterol management, primary care, preventive care etc.
Full list of of our weight loss services
[table “1” not found /]
- 800 – 1200 Calorie VLCD and LCD diet plans with or without weight loss meal replacements
- FDA approved weight loss medications
- Exercise instructions for weight loss
- Counseling and behavior therapy for obesity
- Correction of sleep disorders to assist in losing weight
- Preventive and primary care services
- Sleep studies and treatment of sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, insomnia, narcolepsy, rest less legs etc.
- Board certified and experienced weight loss physicians