- Are you a woman who is a few pounds overweight?
- Are you trying to lose weight quickly?
- Do you have an event coming up and needs to lose 20 lbs or more fast?
- Did you just have a child, gained a few extra pounds, need help losing weight?
- Are you in you nearing or completed your menopause that is causing some weight gain?
- Do you have excess weight around your belly or upper part of your body and needs help losing the belly fat?
- Do you like or crave certain foods such as starchy or sugary foods?
- Have tried all different diets and need help understanding what works and what does not for weight loss?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you may want to read this article on how women can lose weight* fast and safe under careful medical supervision. But before we discuss how women can lose weight, let us review why women should lose weight.
Women lose weight
Are there any health benefits losing weight for women?
Being overweight or obese increases your risk for over 50 different medical problems. The more you weigh, the more likely you are to suffer from heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, gallbladder disease, sleep apnea, and certain cancers.
On the other hand, a healthy weight has many benefits: It helps you to lower your risk for developing these problems, helps you to feel good about yourself, and gives you more energy to enjoy life. In fact, losing weight and maintaining a healthy weight can also help improve longevity!
Understand the risk for being overweight or obese?
Understand what your BMI or Body Mass Index (BMI) is and how to interpret it.
Studies have shown that intra-abdominal fat, also called belly fat, which sits around your waist, significantly increases risk for heart disease, metabolic syndrome and diabetes. This risk increases with a waist measurement that is:
- Greater than 35 inches for women
- Greater than 40 inches for men
Understand the benefits of weight loss for women!
Even a small weight loss (just 5?10 percent of your current weight) will help to lower your risk of developing weight-related diseases.
8 secrets for women to lose weight fast by W8MD
Here are some tips on how to lose weight and maintain it for women
Setting a realistic and practical weight loss goal is one of the most important first steps in losing weight. Do not set very high goal but start with smaller goals like losing 5-10% of your total body weight in 3-6 months.
- Weight loss secret 1 for women – start with setting a weight loss goal such as an initial goal of losing 5-10% of your body weight
- Weight loss secret 2 for women – Understand the 5 proven measures to lose weight and find a weight loss program that works with your health insurance
- Weight loss secret 3 for women – Understand what your resting metabolic rate is and how to boost it- some have slower metabolism and while others have faster metabolism.
- Weight loss secret 4 for women – Understand how exercise or physical activity plays in to helping you lose weight, understand why exercise alone, without a restrictive diet, is useless for weight loss!
- Weight loss secret 5 for women – Understand the glycemic index of each and every food that you eat, as higher the glycemic load, higher the insulin response, leading to weight gain and overeating especially craving for starches. Understand the role insulin resistance plays in your weight gain in the upper part of the body and in the tummy!
- Weight loss secret 6 for women – Understand that not all calories are the same, for example, foods that are balanced nutrition versus junk food, have different effects on weight gain!
- Weight loss secret 7 for women – Understand the true causes of weight gain and try to reverse these such as metabolic, hormonal, nutritional, sleep, stress, genetic, medications and other factors that may be causing your weight gain!
- Very Low Calorie and Low Calorie Diet Plans
- Increased Physical Activity
- Appetite Suppressant Medications
- Correction of Reversible Causes of Weight Gain
- Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery
8. Understand how to maintain your weight once your reach your weight loss goals
Beware of fad diets!
With over 20,000 books written on this topic, there are all kinds of diets advertised that are not only expensive but may not actually work as they may not be based on science.
How can W8MD’s Physician Weight Loss Program For Women Help Me Lose Weight?
As one of the very few weight loss programs with a strict evidence based medicine practice to help you lose weight, the W8MD medical weight loss centers of America’s weight loss centers physicians can not only guide you in your efforts to lose weight but also provide you with the tools that you need including nutritional guidance, correction of metabolic and other factors that may be causing your weight gain, provide prescription weight loss medications when needed, and make you accountable.
As most W8MD medical weight loss centers work with most health insurances for physician weight loss visits, often, W8MD physician weight loss programs are the only affordable option for many women to lose weight fast and safe under careful physician supervision!
Check out the amazing weight loss success stories of our patients and see for your self! Losing weight has never been easier with insurance!
Poly-Tech Sleep & W8MD’s King Of Prussia Weight Loss Center
987 Old Eagle School Rd, Ste 712, Wayne, PA, 19087 (King of Prussia)
Our farthest patient for help losing weight comes from Delaware! Testimonials
2003, Bath Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, 11214.
Our farthest weight loss patient comes from Dallas, Texas! Testimonials
W8MD Weight Loss Program coming to Long Island, NY coming soon!
We are pleased to announce that the popular W8MD’s Weight Loss Centers of America’s physician weight loss program will soon be available at
149 Hempstead Turnpike
- Medical weight loss, Physician weight loss NYC, Weight loss Philadelphia
- Very low calorie diets, fast weight loss
- Appetite suppressants or Diet pills, Adipex, Phentermine/Topiramate, Qsymia, Belviq, Contrave or Saxenda.
Think W8MD(pronounced W’eight’MD) for weight loss!