W8MD Physician Weight Loss Program Coming Soon to Long Island, New York City!
New W8MD’s weight loss location in Long Island, NY coming soon!
We are pleased to announce that the popular W8MD Medical Weight Loss Centers physician weight loss program will soon be available at
Dr. Mohammed Z. Rahman’s
W8MD Weight Loss West Hempstead
149 Hempstead Turnpike
West Hempstead, New York 11552
This W8MD physician weight loss center serves the residents in the following areas of Long Island interested losing weight:
- Franklin Square, NY
- Hempstead, NY
- Garden City, NY
- New Hyde Park, NY
- Uniondale, NY
- North Valley Stream, NY
- Mineola, NY Floral Park,
- NY Elmont, NY
- North New Hyde Park, NY
- Lynbrook, NY
- Roosevelt, NY
- Baldwin, NY
- Valley Stream, NY
- East Rockaway, NY
What makes W8MD medical weight loss centers one of
the best weight loss programs in Philadelphia, NJ & NYC?
Here are 8 things that make W8MD medical weight loss centers one of the best weight loss programs where available including in Philadelphia, NJ and NYC.
1. W8MD medical weight loss centers of America is one of the few physician supervised, non-surgical medical weight loss programs to accept most health insurances for physician weight loss visits including but not limited to Medicare, most commercial insurance plans such as Aetna, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Cigna, United Health Care, Tricare, some medicaid plans etc. Please contact the individual weight loss center for a lost of insurances accepted at each weight loss center.
2. Evidence based medicine for fast weight loss results unlike many fad diets.
3. FDA approved weight loss prescription medications including new weight loss medications such as Qsymia, Belviq, Contrave, Saxenda, and traditional weight loss medications such as Phentermine, Phendimetrazine, Diethylpropion etc.
4. Delicious and affordable meal replacement weight loss supplements with as low as 800 calories for quick weight loss results
5. Instructions on best weight loss workouts and exercises so you can burn fat and lose weight the fastest under medical supervision.
6. Fast weight loss results and success stories as can be seen from the thousands of people that successfully losing weight in greater Philadelphia New Jersey and New York City.
7. Experienced and trained weight loss physicians for best weight loss results and weight loss success stories, before and after weight loss pictures.
8. Lowest cost weight loss program as our biweekly program cost of $45.00 includes up to two week supply of weight loss medications or 3 boxes of very low calorie protein weight loss supplements with 7 meal replacements in each box.
Currently, W8MD medical weight loss centers are available in New York City, New Jersey and Greater Philadelphia areas. More weight loss locations coming soon. Check our the latest weight loss center locations here.
If you have tried all fad diets and need a serious weight loss program that is based on evidence, supervised by trained and experienced weight loss physicians, willing to work with your health insurance for physician weight loss visits, you may want to consider the unique W8MD’s insurance physician weight loss and sleep wellness programs.
With offices in many states including Pennsylvania (Greater Philadelphia has two locations in King of Prussia and North East Philadelphia), New Jersey and New York City, W8MD medical weight loss centers has helped thousands of patients lose weight, sleep better and live longer!
We currently serve patients located in the following cities and counties for weight loss and sleep disorder management.
- Philadelphia weight loss and sleep disorder center
- King of Prussia weight loss and sleep clinic
- Brooklyn weight loss (New York City Weight Loss) and sleep center
- Union City NJ weight loss and sleep center
Questions to ask before choosing the right weight loss program for you
What methods does the W8MD medical weight loss program use to help with weight loss?
- W8MD offers any and all of the proven non-surgical measures to help one lose weight including, but not limited to the following:
- A Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) of 800-1200 calories using nutritious, affordable and delicious W8MD meal replacement supplements for effective weight loss.
- Appetite suppressant diet pill medications when needed to reduce hunger, and increase metabolism
- Instructions on proper exercises to increase physical activity
- Correction of any reversible causes of weight gain such as insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome, sleep disorders, hormonal imbalances, medications etc. that may be causing weight gain
Does the W8MD medical weight loss program offer group classes or one-on-one counseling that will help me develop healthier habits?
We offer one one counseling with our dietary weight loss counselors in addition to a comprehensive consultation with our weight loss physician.
Do I have to follow a specific meal plan or keep food records?
You will be provided with printed nutritional instructions on low calorie, low carbohydrate food choices with or without the W8MD meal replacement supplements
Do I have to buy special meals or weight loss supplements?
Our delicious and affordable meal replacements are not only affordable at $2.15 per meal replaced, but also a potential cost saving compared to grocery food costs. However, meal replacements are optional at most W8MD medical weight loss centers.
If the W8MD medical weight loss program requires special foods, can I make changes based on my likes, dislikes, and food allergies?
We can made adjustments and make recommendations based on your individual food allergies.
Will the W8MD medical weight loss program help me be more physically active, follow a specific physical activity plan, or provide exercise guidelines?
We do offer specific exercise instructions based on your physical conditioning and medical conditions.
Will the W8MD medical weight loss program work with my lifestyle and cultural needs?
Yes, our program integrates any cultural needs. More over, almost all of our meal replacement products are Kosher certified.
Does the W8MD medical weight loss program provide ways to deal with such issues as social or holiday eating, changes to work schedules, lack of motivation, and injury or illness?
Does the W8MD medical weight loss program include a plan to help me keep the weight off once I’ve lost weight?
We do have a maintenance plan once you reach your weight loss goals.
What are the staff credentials?
You can ask the staff or the physician at the individual W8MD medical weight loss center as to their credential. Most W8MD medical weight loss center physicians are well educated in the field of obesity medicine many of whom are considered experts in their field and are highly respected.
Who supervises the weight loss program?
The W8MD medical weight loss program is supervised by a physician well versed in the science and art of obesity medicine.
How much does the W8MD medical weight loss program cost?
If you have insurance, you pay the specialist copay (co-insurance/deductible if any might apply). There is a fixed additional cost of $50.00 biweekly at most W8MD weight loss centers that includes up to two medications that can assist in weight loss and or weight loss supplements such as meal replacements. The cost of the meal replacements is about $2.15 per meal replaced, which adds up to about 45-60 weekly for 3-4 meals replaced. Since the grocery costs will go down correspondingly, the cost of the meal replacements are not to be considered additional costs.
What results do people in the W8MD medical weight loss program typically have?
You can check the testimonials of actual patients on our website at http://www.w8md.com
I do not have health insurance. Do you offer a self pay discount and if so, what is the expected cost?
Our self pay discounted cost of $110.00 biweekly includes the physician visit and up to two medications.
What makes W8MD medical weight loss centers different?
Unlike the many fad diets, and weight loss programs that do not accept insurance, W8MD is one the very few physician supervised medical weight loss centers that is based on evidence based medicine, willing to work with health insurance for physician weight loss visits.
Did you know you can lose weight fast and safe using insurance with the W8MD medical weight loss centers program?
Philadelphia Weight Loss Center: 1718, Welsh Rd, Philadelphia, PA, 19115 Ph: 1-215-676-2334
King Of Prussia Weight Loss Center: 987 Old Eagle School Rd, Ste 712, Wayne, PA, 19087 Ph: 1-800-986-3007
Brooklyn Weight Loss Center: 2003, Bath Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, 11214 Ph: 1-718-946-5501