- Are you overweight or obese in the suburban Philadelphia area and looking for an experienced and well trained weight loss doctor or diet doctor in King Of Prussia or greater Philadelphia area?
If you answered yes to this question, the good news is you are not alone – according to the CDC, about 30% of all adults in suburban Philadelphia area are in the clinically obese category and another 35% in the overweight category. The bad news is that you still need to lose weight in order to reduce your health risk associated with being overweight or obese in suburban Philly.
- Do you have health insurance and would like to find a weight loss diet doctor that is willing to work with your insurance for weight loss physician visits?
Although most medical weight loss programs in the greater Philadelphia area including areas surrounding King Of Prussia, do not accept health insurance, there are some exceptions.
- Are you wondering if any of the new weight loss diet pills such as Contrave, Qsymia, Belviq or Saxenda is right for you to help you lose weight and suppress hunger?
With about 4 new weight loss medications approved since mid 2011, the US FDA is finally waking up to the reality of helping Americans deal with this epidemic of obesity and overweight status. However, most general practitioners are not too familiar with the complex issues when dealing with helping their patients lose weight or which weight loss medication might right for which patients!
W8MD medical weight loss physicians are specially educated in the new field of obesity medicine and are familiar with the new and traditional weight loss medications including but not limited to Phentermine, Topiramate, Xenical, Phendimetrazine, Phentermine with Topiramate (Qsymia), Contrave, Saxenda etc.
- Do you just want to find our why you may be gaining weight as you feel you eat pretty healthy?
Most people have an underlying reason that is making them gain weight. In some people, the reason they are gaining weight has to do with their metabolism as some have a slower metabolism than others. Some others have a situation called metabolic syndrome or insulin resistance syndrome that causes belly and upper body weight gain. Some have sleep disorders such as sleep apnea that is making them gain weight while some others have stress! Some take medications that make them gain weight while some others have an eating disorder. W8MD weight loss physicians will work with you to understand what might be causing your weight gain and how to mitigate this to help you lose weight fast and safe under medical supervision.
- Do you have a few extra pounds in your belly or upper part of the body and want to lose those excess pounds?
Most Americans that are overweight or obese tend to gain weight in the belly and upper part of the body. Studies have shown that belly fat and upper body fat is unhealthy fat compared to brown adipose tissue under the skin.
- Are you tired of the so many fad diets and miracle weight loss products, weight loss herbs, and all kinds of gimmicky weight loss supplements?
With over 20,000 diet books, which actually means there are over 20,000 diet plans out there, it is very confusing for an average person trying to figure out which weight loss program is the right one for them. Our experienced weight loss physicians will work with you in order to find the weight loss program that is right for you using evidence based medicine instead of a fad diet.
- Are you looking for an evidence based medical weight loss program that will share the true science of weight loss with you?
Our W8MD weight loss program is for those that have tried all different diets and could not lose weight and or keep it off! We realize that weight gain is a life long risk and we will partner with you to help you not only lose weight but also go on a maintenance phase where you will try to keep weight regain at bay!
See the amazing weight loss results and testimonials, watch our weight loss videos on You Tube channel and learn more on how W8MD can change your life by helping you reach your weight loss goals! As can be seen from the many weight loss testimonials some of whom have many complex medical problems, with both young and old losing weight in our program, you would realize that W8MD is not another weight loss program!
Weight loss success stories – King of Prussia
Call W8MD medical weight loss program in King Of Prussia today at (215) 676-2334 for a weight loss physician consultation!
What have you got to lose besides your weight?*
Think W’eight‘MD (W8MD) for weight loss!